Who we are
PPAYA is a technology platform connecting energy buyers with renewable energy generators. We run automated renewable energy tenders every day of the week to ensure power generators get the most value of their power purchase agreements.
Our team combines decades of experience in the renewables space with cutting-edge market monitoring technology. We are working hard to offer generators and suppliers timely market information, and the fastest way to trade power to maximize their contract value.
We’re looking for a developer to support us in building and improving our renewable energy marketplace dashboard, and occasionally make our website prettier.
What we’re looking for (you don’t have to know them all)
- React, TypeScript
- CSS (we use Tailwind), responsive layouts
- Unit testing (Jest, react-testing-library)
What we offer
- Fully remote, flexible schedule
- 25 days off (on top of bank holidays) + one extra for your birthday
- Company laptop
- €300 for screen and/or accessories of your choice
- Quarterly off-site with all expeses paid
What to expect
- Initial chat to get to know each-other (15min)
- Pair coding exercise and tech interview (1h 15min)
- Founder interview (30min)